- Procurement Options
The GSA Group 70 Information Technology (IT-70) Federal Supply Schedule offers Federal agencies a streamlined procurement vehicle for obtaining services and products for the implementation of information technology solutions supporting organizational goals and business activities.
· Dramatic reduction in lead time to obtain services and products (typically a few weeks or less)
· Delivery Order awards are based on Best Value:
o CBD Synopsis is NOT required;
o Competitive requirements have been met;
o Prices have been determined to be fair-and-reasonable, and;
o All applicable laws and regulations have been applied (including small business set-asides)
· Can be used by all Federal agencies and the District of Columbia
· Providing World Wide Coverage (CONUS and OCONUS) locations
|Charles G. Davis|
|8280 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive, Suite 620|
|Fairfax, VA 22031|
· No maximum order limitations
· Contractor/Customer direct relationship - no transfer of funds to GSA
· Blanket Purchase Agreements can be established to negotiate even better pricing
· Use of contractor teams and subcontractors is encouraged
Authorized users of the GSA IT-70 Schedule include:
· All Federal agencies and activities in the executive, legislative, and judicial branches
· Government contractors authorized in writing by a Federal agency pursuant to CFR 51.1
· Mixed ownership government corporations as defined in the Government Corporation Control Act
· The government of the District of Columbia
· Other activities and organizations authorized by statute or regulation to use the GSA as a source of supply
Scope of Work
The GSA IT-70 Schedule Special Item No. (SIN) 132-51 Information Technology Professional Services and 132-56 Health Information Technology Services apply exclusively to Health IT Services within the scope of this Information Technology Schedule. It can be used to perform resources and facilities management, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, conversion and implementation support, network services project management, data/records management, and other IT services.Examples of services that can be provided include, but are not limited to:
· IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
· IT Systems Development Services
· IT Systems Analysis Services
· Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
· Programming Services
· IT Backup and Security Services
· IT Data Conversion Services
· Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) Service
· IT Network Management Services
· Health Information Systems Services
· Electronic Health Records
· Other Information Technology Services
Placing an Order
GSA's streamlined ordering procedures have reduced the tedious, time-consuming government procurement process to a few simple steps. GSA has accomplished this by pre-qualifying vendors to perform a wide range of services. GSA has reviewed vendor qualifications, capabilities, and cost schedules in advance of the need for services, and identified these vendors, by type of service, on its Advantage! website. This approval is valid for all organizations in the federal government and other governmental agencies, and the entire process can be completed in as little as a few weeks.
To obtain GSA IT-70 Schedule services and products, you work directly with TeAM. Use the following simplified procedure for placing an order:
Prepare the Statement of Work (SOW) that addresses work to be accomplished, deliverables, period of performance, and other applicable requirements.
Issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) to three approved GSA IT-70 vendors. The vendors submit their proposals, or a "no bid" response to your contracting organization.
Conduct a review and select the best value contractor.
Place a delivery order directly with the selected contractor.
If desired, GSA Regional Offices are available to assist you during the procurement process under a fee-for-service arrangement, but GSA is not required to be involved in any of the steps outlined above.